Flipkart is an excellent platform to sell. In fact, digital is the way forward and if your business is not prepared to go online, you might have to suffer major losses. And a platform like Flipkart offers immense opportunity for any seller. Already a popular online platform, Flipkart has excellent visibility and therefore sellers register here get to make the most of this visibility. Additionally, the platform already has established its reputation as a preferred marketplace. So, if you are here, your business gets a chance to earn more fame and revenue.
How can you start with availing these benefits. Simple, you just need to register yourself as a seller on Flipkart. All you need to do is follow the instructions below and no time you will be a listed seller on Flipkart.
Here is what you gain as a seller on Flipkart:
- An online version of your shop
- A better opportunity to sell because you can now reach out to customers all over India.
- Excellent visibility in a big pool of potential customers.
- A customised dashboard that will allow you to keep track of your customers and therefore strengthen your relationship with customers.
And you would be happy to know that you are just a few steps away from making the most of this opportunity of being a seller on Flipkart. So, here is what you need to do to register yourself as a seller on Flipkart:
- Register at seller.flipkart.com
- Post registration, requires a bank verification. During this process, the registered user needs cross check amount deposited in his or her account and update the same on seller panel.
- Once the approval comes, apply for brand/category approval separately.
– Resellers need to provide valid certificate of distribution.
– Brand owner need to provide a trademark certificate.
It all starts with a small step
So, you want to register for a reputed site like Flipkart and can’t figure your way round it? Before we delve deeper, you need to start with a small step of signing up. Yes! Signing up is easy. But, before you get there, we would request you to keep the following documents ready:
At the time of signup be ready with the following documents/details
- Complete contact details (Name, Address, Email address, Phone number)
- Company Name & Billing Address (Please state exact name mentioned on document
- Pickup Address (This is the warehouse address where the goods that you are selling will be picked up).
- Scanned copy of PAN Card
- Scanned copy of TIN
- Scanned copy of TAN
- Bank account details
- bank name
- account number
- IFSC code
- scanned copy of a cancelled cheque from the same account whose details you are providing.
- Scanned copy of id proof (details have to be same as given above)
- Scanned copy of address proof (details have to be same as given above)
- Business name (as you want your customers to see)
How can we help you?
Easyops is here to help you register yourself as a seller on Flipkart. We help businesses register as online sellers. Our products and services are carefully designed to meet every requirement from registration to managing your trade on these online portals.
Basically, all those who want to register online for portals like Flipkart can make the most of our services. Easyops is complete solution provider for online seller. Talk to us and we will get you signed up with Flipkart & other marketplace within 2 weeks. To know more about Easyops please visit our website or call us on +91-7022627009.